Expect the best paving bricks, kerbs and retaining wall blocks
Bosun manufactures and supplies paving products for all applications:
Bosun heavy duty interlocking bricks have been used on various public roads and heavy commercial and industrial applications.
Our interlockers are a popular choice for municipal sidewalks and commercial applications like parking lots and estate driveways.
We are the pioneer of modern paving slabs in South Africa. It creates aesthetically pleasing commercial landscaping and is ideal for use on residential driveways, patios and pool areas.
Bosun also introduced Beneficiated Concrete finishes to South Africa. These surface finishes are ideal for the discerning home owner and contemporary architect.
We manufacture permeable pavers and grass blocks to allow water drainage on paved areas in order to alleviate storm water runoff.
Bosun also produces a complete range of SABS approved concrete kerbs, including South Africa’s only patented kerb and a registered design retaining wall block system.
We are a privately owned company, established in 1995. Bosun currently employs more than 200 people with factories in Midrand, Brits and Port Elizabeth.
Our wide range of products and colours are suited for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Browse our product range for quality paving bricks, kerbs and retaining wall blocks. You won’t be disappointed.
A roadmap to buying paving
This section provides information which is truthful, objective and accurate regarding paving and which is critical for the consumer to have, in order to make informed decisions when embarking on a paving project.
Bosun is one of the leading innovators in the concrete industry, we constantly strive to bring new and improved, state of the art products onto the market. View our new additions to an ever expanding product line.
Why choose us?
- Bosun is the first South African concrete manufacturer to produce dry cast “flagstones”.
- All Bosun’s products manufactured in our Midrand and Port Elizabeth factories are SABS approved, except those that do not yet have a South African specification. We recently applied for the SABS mark of approval for products manufactured in Brits and it is currently pending.
- Bosun is the first South African manufacturer to offer a full range of Beneficiated Concrete paving products.
- Bosun is the only concrete manufacturer that produces kerbs using the “dry cast production method”. Because of the quality and consistency that is achieved, this is the preferred method of manufacturing in Europe.
- At Bosun, people are not only our greatest asset, they are our business. We encourage our staff to be conscious and ethical and in so-doing to also grow as individuals.
Recent installations near you