- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Bosun website (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Bosun License Holdings (“Bosun”).
- These Terms are binding on everyone who chooses to access the Website without qualification or exception. By using this Website, the person accessing the Website (the “User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted to abide by these Terms, and acknowledges to have read and understood them. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the Website.
- The User accepts that Bosun and/or its licensors are the owners of any and all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property connected with, related to or appearing on the Website (“Intellectual Property”).
The content of the Website, including but not limited to any pictures, photos, text, presentations, names, titles, brands, drawings, models and associated software are protected by South African and International law. The owners of such content shall continue to own all such rights therein unless provided otherwise in these Terms.
- Bosun graphics, trademarks, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Bosun.
- Bosun’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not conducted by Bosun or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that ridicules or discredits Bosun. All other trademarks not owned by Bosun that appear on the Website are the property of their individual owners who may or may not be associated with, connected to, or sponsored by Bosun. The User may not use such trademarks without consent from the relevant owners.
- The User agrees not to make any unauthorised use, reproductions or copies of any work or material displayed or made available on the Website and agrees to adhere to and comply with all policies, conditions of use and rules that may apply to the use of such work or material. Despite the aforesaid, the User may download and print one copy of the Website’s contents, non-commercial and information purposes only.